william carey university; Apply Undergraduate Application form
Have you be looking to apply william carey university Apply Undergraduate Application form? If yes examnewsng is will update you everything you need to know about william carey university Apply Undergraduate Application form.
Know the Process & Gather Information
In order to be considered for undergraduate admission, all applicants must:
- Complete the application for undergraduate admissions
- Pay a $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Send proof of measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) immunizations (must have had two MMR shots in your lifetime)
Additional Requirements for Incoming Freshman
- Send an official ACT or SAT score
- Send an official high school transcript
- If you have taken college courses while in high school, contact the college and request an official transcript be sent to William Carey University Admissions
Additional Requirements for Transfer Students
- A complete and official academic transcript from each college previously attended. An official transcript is defined as one sent directly from one institution to another. It bears the institution’s seal, the signature of the registrar, and the date of issuance.
Submit your Application
You’ll only need some personal information, education history, and a payment method for your application fee to submit your application.
After we have reviewed your application, we will let you know anything else that you need to have submitted to William Carey.
Submit Necessary Documentation
Once your application is submitted you will receive an email notification informing you of the documents and any other additional information you need to have sent to William Carey. Be on the lookout for any email messages from http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Preparing to Join the Carey Family while you wait for an answer
This can be the most difficult part of the journey for many. Don’t worry, we handle applications quickly, so you can expect additional correspondence soon.
Keep your eyes on your email! That’s the most likely place we will reach out to you next. schedule a campus visit