covenant university post utme; Undergraduate Application | Covenant University Admissions
Are u looking to know more about covenant university post utme?
Examnewsng will updates you about covenant university post utme.
You are lucky to visit examnewsng for latest exam news updates.
Covenant University aims to provide prospective students with as much information as possible about our undergraduate programmes, the application and admissions process. In addition to exploring our website, prospective students can join our electronic mailing list to get information about Covenant University, admissions and more. Prospective students can also learn about our undergraduate programmes and the application process by physically visiting our Admissions Office on-campus.
Before you Apply
Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
All documents (original, photocopied, or electronic) submitted in support of an application become a part of Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application documents are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials and submission of such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- Uncompleted application form can be saved for completion a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interest and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for different colleges for details.
Uploading of Credentials
- Your application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not exceeding 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Three official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Your Spiritual Leader, Principal /teacher of your last Secondary school and an Alumnus of the Covenant University (Optional). We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS Screening and Booking
Please note that the screening schedul
e would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening