Covenant University Post UTME / Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out
This is to informed you that Covenant University Post UTME form is out.
Examnewsng will be glad to updates you about Covenant University Post UTME.
Have you been looking forward to know when Covenant University Post UTME will be out?
Covenant University Post UTME is out read full details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Covenant University Degree Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- Materials/Polymer Chemistry
29. Computer Science
30. Management Information System
31. Industrial Mathematics
- Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form.
International students should visit HERE NOW for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to Official site to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
Before you Apply
Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
All documents (original, photocopied, or electronic) submitted in support of an application become a part of Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application documents are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials and submission of such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- Uncompleted application form can be saved for completion a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interest and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for different colleges for details.
Uploading of Credentials
- Your application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not exceeding 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Three official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Your Spiritual Leader, Principal /teacher of your last Secondary school and an Alumnus of the Covenant University (Optional). We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS Screening and Booking
Please note that the screening schedul
e would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening